"Before I Go" When my life has reached its very end, And I take that final breath; I want to know I've left behind, Some "good" before my death. I hope that in my final hour, In all honesty I can say: That somewhere in my lifetime, I have brightened someone's day. That maybe I have brought a smile To someone else's face, And made one moment a little sweeter While they dwelled here in this place. Lord, please be my reminder And whisper softly in my ear ... To be a "giver," not a "taker," In the years I have left here. Give to me the strength I need, Open up my mind and my soul That I might show sincere compassion, And love to others before I go. For if not a heart be touched by me, And not a smile was left behind ... Then the life that I am blessed with, Will have been a waste of time. With all my heart, I truly hope To leave something here on earth ... That touched another, made them smile And gave to my life ... worth. Author Unknown (These words express My Desires, Hugs) Lord Jesus Saves︵‿ † I am sharing my own personal story in HOPE of helping others. Learning forgiveness of others to be forgiven! Caution: May not be suitable for All! More About Me “Joy is not the absence of afflictions, but having the Lord’s comfort to deal with them.” “Happiness is not found in our material belongings, but found in our personal relationship with the Lord.” “Thankfulness is not having what you want, but being content with what you have.”
- What About The Unborn Baby’s Rights?
- Pray for Our President and Leaders~
- Pray For Our Nation~
- Voting On The Political Platform That Best Represents The Biblical Moral Principles
- The Rise and Fall of Nations
- Pray For America
- I AM
- Kiss The Son
- Bible Verses Deleted
- Prayer For Hope
- Jesus Is Love
- The Trumpet is Sounding~ A Call For Repentance
- The Full Armor of God
- The Cup of Sacrifice
- What Happened to Elijah and Enoch?
- Christ in Us
- What is the Perfect in 1 Corinthians 13:10?
- God’s Spiritual Wisdom
- Dinosaurs: One of the Most Powerful Arguments Against Evolution
- Philippians 4:6 Be Anxious for Nothing
- Chasing The Wind
- Amy McCutcheon’s Testimony~
- Losing A Loved One to Suicide~
- Children of God Coming Together In Unity!
- You Are The Salt of the Earth ~ Matthew 5:13
- Be Subject to Government~
- ♥ Mary Had A Little Lamb ♥
- ~Emergency Preparedness~
- The Third Temple – Physical or Spiritual?
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance
- © HOLY SPIRIT
- Joy, Happiness, and Thankfulness
- Is Allah and The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the Same God?
- Was Jesus God in the Flesh?
- Liebster Award
- Is Preparing For An Emergency Showing a Lack of Faith?
- Trust In Jesus
- In God We Trust 11:11
- Legalism vs. Grace
- Don’t Fall Into Satan’s Trap
- “TO ALL THOSE HURTING”
- WHERE IS YOUR TREASURE?
- How We Judge Others Will Be Measured Back To Us!
- Losing A Loved One to Suicide~
- HOW TO PRAY
- Magnifying Jesus Christ!!!
- “FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT” ~Calling All D.U.C.K.S. To Come Out From Under The Bed~
- A Beautiful Prayer~
- IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO FORGIVE!
- My 40 Day Fast Dec. 26, 2006 – Feb. 3, 2007
- Our Children are Precious Gift’s From God!
- ~Pro-Life Prayers~
- Depression and Trying to Keep Your Head Above the Water
- Holy Spirit Email (Monday 8-2-2010)
- † Porn is a Serious Problem Even Among Christians!!!
- Finding Comfort After The Loss of A Beloved Pet
- My Daughter’s Answered Prayer to Clearer Vision
- What Is It That Defiles Man?
- Why did God use the plurals US and OUR in Genesis 1:26?
- Having a Thorn In Our Flesh Is A Blessing!!!
- Why does God allow Satan to unleash evil on Christians?
- Christians Suffering As Christ
- A HEART FILLED WITH LOVE HAS NO ROOM FOR HATE
- The Lord Can And Does Use Dreams to Help Us!
- Finding Comfort After Losing a Loved One In Christ!
- THE WRITTEN WORD MEANS NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE!
- Please Please Don’t Kill the Honey Bees!
- Beware of False Prophets
- Learning Forgiveness In my Own Life.
- Beware of Deception!
- Pray And Ask God For HIS Spiritual Wisdom~
- Finding Unity Among Children of God!
- The Link Between The Heart and The Mouth!
- ~Don’t Hide Your Scars~
- Can a Saved Man Fall From Grace?
- Should We Put Limits On the Holy Spirit?
- Why is God a Jealous God?
- The Stranger At The Door
Top Posts & Pages
NASB Audio Bible
Online Parallel Bible
Precept Austin Study Site
Bible Study Tools
Advanced Bible Search
Sermons By Topic
The Bible Answer Man
Meeting With Christ
Does God Exist?
Talk Jesus Forum
Faith Facts~ Search For The Truth
Holy Bible Trivia
Those Who Have Lost a Loved One to Suicide
11:11 The Importance of Putting Jesus First in your Life. By Haven Mankin
FREE BIBLE TRIVIA QUIZZES
National Sex Offender Registry
My Daughter’s Story
- Can a #Saved Man Fall From #Grace? lordjesussaves.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/can…Lord Jesus Saves 3 weeks ago
- #Pray for Our #President and #Leaders~ lordjesussaves.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/pra…Lord Jesus Saves 3 weeks ago
- #Prayer For #Hope lordjesussaves.wordpress.com/2015/05/11/pra…Lord Jesus Saves 3 weeks ago
- A #Beautiful #Prayer~ lordjesussaves.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/a-b…Lord Jesus Saves 3 weeks ago
- Be #Subject to #Government~ lordjesussaves.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/be-…Lord Jesus Saves 3 weeks ago
~Christ In Us~ The Holy Spirit is the spirit of Jesus living in us. His fruit manifest and His light shines forth as the attributes of the spirit flow out “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” Colossians 2:1 For I want you to know how great a struggle I have on your […]
Wisdom~Understanding~Knowledge God’s Spiritual Wisdom And A Heart Pleasing To Him Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 8:11 “For wisdom is better than jewels; And all desirable things cannot compare with her. 12“ I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, […]
~Legalism vs. Grace~ Rick Atchley really puts some light on why there is so much division and a lack of unity in the Church of Christ. Let’s ask ourselves this question. When Scripture is silent, do we have freedom or prohibition? Is this Grace or Legalism? Please watch and see if this is not true. May […]
More Helpful Sites
If you need someone to talk to, you can call this number to talk about any problem, anytime:
1-800-448-3000 or you can check out the web site at: http://www.girlsandboystown.org/hotline/index.asp
Self-injury (cutting, burning, etc.) Help:
National Adolescent Suicide Hotline
Distress/Suicide Helpline (Canadian)
National Suicide Hotline
Phone: 1-800-suicide or 1-800-784-2433
1-800-273-TALK or 1- 800-273-8255
National Runaway Hotline
Child Help USA Info Center
Vanished Children's Alliance
Children of the Night
National Runaways Switchboard
Recovery Hotline(alcohol and drugs)
Al-Anon/Alateen Family Group Services
Substance Abuse Treatment Routing Service
National Council on Alcoholism
National Association for Children of Alcoholics
Alcohol and drug helpline
American Council on Alcoholism
National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug info
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
National Woman's Christian Temerance Union
Sexual Abuse Help:
Stop It Now! 888-773-8368
RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network) 800-656-HOPE (4673)